Vampire Mila was a very open school assignment, where we should create a gameready character. I created myself a challenge and wanted to create a low poly character within 1 week and I did it =) Our goal was to create a character scene with a maximum of 5k Tris ... I reached it, but wanted to add some more stuff (like the belt chain or the skulls and the sword), so I ended up on 6,5k.
Now I realized, that I`ve done a few mistakes on the road ... so when speeding things up you get sloppy =)
Fun fact: Basically I wanted to create a blood witch/warlock, but I created something different ... maybe I took to much inspiration from vampire stuff and ended up on a different road =)